(Check the Newsletter for more details)
Central Baptist Church of Westerly
16 Elm Street, Westerly, RI 02891
Phone: (401) -596-4929
(click here for more information)
- First Wednesday of the month 5:30 PM Potluck Dinner
- Third Wednesday of the month at 7:15 PM Deacon Board Meeting
- First Wednesday of the month 7:15 PM Missions Board meeting
- First and Third Mondays of the month 9:30 AM Needleworkers
- Second Monday of the month 4:00 PM Trustees meeting
- Third Thursday of the month at 6 PM Board of Christian Education
- Fourth Monday of each month at 7:00 PM Church Council
- Fourth Friday of the month W.A.R.M meal preparation
- First Saturday of the month 8:00 AM Mens' Breakfast
- Friendship Circle, Third Monday night of most months at 7:00 PM
This group is on hiatus for the summer months.
- Every Wednesday evening at 6:30 PM - Mid Week Worship
- Second and Fourth Wednesdays at 7:15 PM - "A Walk Thru the Bible"
Study. This group is on hiatus for the summer months.
Avondale Bible Study at Avondale Chapel. Coffee is on at 8 AM. This
- Every Thursday morning (except summer months) 8:30 AM "ABF"
group meets in the fall and spring months.
- Every Thursday 7:00 PM Choir Practice. This group is on hiatus for the
Upcoming Special Events
Weight Watchers meets here!!
Meetings are held on:
Wednesdays at 9:30 AM and 5:30 PM.
Saturdays at 8:30 AM & 10:00 AM
Come to the back of the church and enter
through the double doors.
Don’t miss the Car Wash and Bake Sale On
Sunday, July 16 from 10:30 am
to 2:00 p.m. Proceeds will
benefit the upcoming
trip to New Orleans.
The Annual Yard Sale will be held on
Saturday, September 30 from 9 AM to 1 PM.
The majority of the church's proceeds will go
to the Dominican Republic Mission team
scheduled to depart shortly after Easter next
year. Start getting your stuff together and
reserve a table through the church office for
Barbecue & Bocce will be
held Wednesday evenings at
6:00 pm and continue through
the summer. Come join us out
in the back yard. Bring your
favorite item to grill and a
picnic food to share. We will
eat and then head to the back
lawn for a yard game of
croquet, bocce or horse
shoes. All ages are welcome.