|Central Baptist's visit to Sight &
Sound Theatre in Lancaster, PA and
FDR Presidential Library, Hyde Park,
New York, May 15 to 17, 2014
During our 3 day, 2 night trip to Pennsylvania and New York...
- We saw the production of Moses at the Sight and Sound Theatre in Lancaster.
- Our group of fifty plus stayed at the Clarion Historic Strasburg Inn.
- We had dinner in the home of an Amish family as well as at Good and Plenty
- We visited (and shopped) at the Lancaster Central Market which is the country's
oldest farmers' market, in the heart of Amish country housed in a beautiful 120 year
old red brick building chock-full of local character.
- We visited the FDR Museum and Presidential Library and the beautiful grounds in
Hyde Park, New York.
- Had lots of fun and wonderful fellowship!
Central Baptist Church of Westerly
16 Elm Street, Westerly, RI 02891
Phone: (401) -596-4929
Check out our blog at Central Baptist Life
|Join us for our next
Contact the church
office for availability,
prices and details.
|FDR Estate and Presidential Library
Dinner at an Amish home
At Kitchen Kettle Village